BetterBrains: Assessment and Treatment
At Betterbrains we believe in “Better” living despite changes in a person’s thinking and memory.
BetterBrains provides occupational therapy and dementia consultation.
Due to COVID-19, BetterBrains services can be provided by TELEHEALTH session via secured video-conferencing or telephone. BetterBrains services are available to residents of British Columbia.
In-person or home visits for residents of North and West Vancouver are now available.
You may benefit from working with Deb Chmelauskas at BetterBrains for strategies to:
- Minimize the decline in performance resulting from cognitive changes
- Learn habits to help keep your brain healthy
- Improve attention, concentration, memory and organization
- Reduce anxiety, fatigue and stress
- Sleep better
- Work through difficult transitions
- Build knowledge and skills for caregiving
- Communicate more effectively to create connection with your loved ones
- Navigate the healthcare system
- Make plans for the future
- Learn recommendations to make the home environment dementia friendly